Islands is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the community economy. Communities of all sizes can use our software to manage digital assets and pay people and projects globally. Our vision is to create a new community platform that is open and accessible.
- Lead end to end podcast production from idea to publishing, including recording, mixing, and editing
- Publishing podcasts on a regular schedule
- Helping produce audio assets to share on Islands socials (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok)
- Tracking podcast engagement and growth metrics
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience in podcasts, radio, or related field
- Loves nerding out about audio production
- Has a high level of discipline - you’re a self-starter who holds yourself accountable to exceed expectations
- Has high attention to detail
Bonus if you have this:
- Experience managing or creating content for social media platforms
While a degree in CS is nice, you don't need one--or any other kind of degree--to work here. Some of the best people come from non-traditional backgrounds and disciplines, and we’re dedicated to supporting our employees’ education and growth.
We're honored you're considering joining us.